Seafood Nutrition Partnership Announces 2016 Recipe Sweepstakes
The Seafood Nutrition Partnership has launched the 2016 Seafood Recipe Sweepstakes in the United States to encourage people to incorporate more seafood into regular meals. From now until October 21st, share a photo of a seafood dish prepared using 5 ingredients or less (not counting spices/garnishes) on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtags #HealthyHeartPledge and #SNPSweepstakes for a chance to win a $250 gift card. A total of ten winners will be randomly selected in accordance with the Sweepstakes Schedule, with winners being announced on http://www.SNPSweepstakes.com and SNP’s Instagram and Twitter accounts.
Official instructions and rules of the sweepstakes are as follows:
– Share a photo of a seafood dish prepared using five (5) ingredients or less (not counting spices/garnishes) and list the ingredients or provide a link to a page, which includes a list of the ingredients, and, if possible, include the directions in the social post or via a link.
– Post to Twitter or Instagram using the hashtags #HealthyHeartPledge and #SNPSweepstakes.
– A total of ten winners will be randomly selected in accordance with the Sweepstakes Schedule to win a $250 gift card. One entry per day may be submitted, and SNP will announce winners on http://www.SNPSweepstakes.com, and SNP’s Instagram and Twitter accounts.
– No purchase necessary. The sweepstakes ends on 10/21/16. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., 18 and older. For Official Rules, including odds, and prize descriptions, visit http://www.SNPSweepstakes.com. Void where prohibited.
– By posting the #HealthyHeartPledge hashtag, you are taking SNP’s Healthy Heart Pledge. This means you recognize seafood is a healthy choice for you and your family and you’ll pledge to eat at least two servings of seafood each week and supplement with omega-3s. You can learn more about the Healthy Heart Pledge and sign up for our newsletter for information to help you eat more sustainable seafood on http://www.seafoodnutrition.org/healthy-heart-pledge.html
For more information about Seafood Nutrition Partnership, visit SeafoodNutrition.org.