Crepes: Cooking Class
Crepes are perfect for holidays, special occasions or any time! Considered something of a national dish in France, these thin pancakes are gaining popularity everywhere. Served with both sweet and savory fillings, they are easy to prepare, remarkably versatile and always crowd-pleasing. Chef Gareth Alonso of Black Fly Restaurant in St. Augustine will share a menu that highlights some of the options available to crepe lovers as he teaches the secrets of mixing and cooking the perfect crepes!
What to Expect:
• Savory specialies;
• Fillet mignon, spinach & mushroom with balsamic glaze;
• Mayport shrimp and mornay sauce;
• Spinach, artichoke and brie with local sweet honey;
• Sweet favorites;
• Fresh strawberry and cream;
• Traditional crepes Suzette;
• Key-lime, butter, cane syrup;
• Nutella and bannana;
• Farm Fresh Avocado Kale Salad;
• Recipe Book;
• Complimentary wine;
• Farm Market Shopping after class.
Rype & Readi Farm Market offers a variety of cooking classes / wine tastings / farm feasts each month. They can also customize private classes. Participants walk away with great recipes, and also new knowledge of culinary techniques and food history while enjoying wine. Classes are pre-paid and non-refundable.
Date: January 10, 2016 11:00 AM-1:30 PM
Location: Rype and Readi | 5780 County Rd 305, Elkton, FL 32033 | (904) 429-3070
Event website: eventbrite.com