- 16 ounces cashews or other nuts or seeds
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 6 ounces water
- ¼ cup tamari or coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 1½ teaspoons sea salt
- 2 pounds kale, stems removed
Mix all ingredients except kale in a food processor or high-speed blender. Massage mixture into kale. Lay each leaf out flat on teflex and dehydrate at 145° for two hours and then turn down to 115° for another eight hours. Dehydrating longer or overnight and keeping at 115° also works.
For a warm kale salad, take out while still soft.