- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- Pinch salt
- 1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/3 cup parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons tarragon, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons dill, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons mint, coarsely chopped
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup unsalted pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 fresno chile, sliced
- 2 cups arugula leaves
Bring water to a boil then add couscous and pinch salt. Stir, cover, remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
While the couscous is cooking, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat until hot. Add onion and cook, stirring frequently, until golden brown, fragrant and soft. Addsalt and cumin and stir to combine. Set aside to cool. In the bowl of a food processor, combine parsley, cilantro, tarragon, dill and mint. Blitz the herbs and with the food processor running, add olive oil and pulse until smooth. Stir to fluff couscous, then add herb mixture and combine until uniform. Mix in cooked onions, pistachios, green onions, fresno chile and arugula.
Looking for groceries for this recipe? Miya shops locally at Native Sun Jax!