- 8 ounces mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 3/4 cup cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt to taste
To Prepare Croquettes: Sauté mushrooms, onion and garlic in coconut oil or butter until soft and onions are translucent. Transfer to a medium bowl and add rice and oat flour. Mix with a spoon or hands until combined. Mix in nutritional yeast, salt and pepper. Shape into patties or balls. Heat olive oil in frying pan and cook until golden brown. Alternatively, these can be baked for 25-35 minutes at 350°.
To Prepare Yogurt Sauce: Mix all ingredients and chill until ready to serve.