- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (truffle salt if you are trying to be bougie)
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into 12 pieces
- 4 slices prosciutto, about 2 1/2 ounces
- 3/4 cup fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped rosemary, plus more for serving
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
Preheat oven to 450°. Add the flour, baking powder and salt to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until combined. Add the butter and pulse until uniform crumbs form. Add the prosciutto, Parmesan and rosemary and turn the food processor on low. With the food processor running, pour in the heavy cream and mix until combined. Turn dough onto a piece of parchment paper. Scoop up about ½ cup of dough and roll into small ball. Place on a cookie sheet. Repeat until you have used all the dough. Bake for 12 minutes. At the 12-minute mark, shift your oven to broil and brown the tops of your scones – this should only take 30 seconds. Let cool and try not to eat all of them before guests arrive!
Looking for groceries for this recipe? Miya shops locally at Native Sun Jax!