The Bread & Board Features Holiday Offers
The Bread & Board, an independent restaurant in Jacksonville’s Five Points neighborhood, has announced its holiday season promotions for 2017!
Gift cards are now available for purchase at The Bread & Board. Bonus cards will be offered in the following increments through January 31, 2018.
• Buy $50 in gift cards, receive a $10 bonus card.
• Buy $100 in gift cards, receive a $25 bonus card.
• Buy $500 in gift cards, receive a $150 bonus card.
BIRDS, BRISKETS, HAMS
Take the stress out of holiday meal planning by pre-ordering an assortment of The Bread & Board’s house meats for your Christmas, Hanukkah or Kwanzaa celebration. All meats come in five-pound quantities designed to serve eight to 10 guests, when served with side dishes.
• Sweet Tea Roasted Turkey Breast (five pounds, sliced, $50)
• Whole Sweet Tea Roasted Turkey (18-20 pounds, whole, $140; limited quantities available)
• Juniper and Black Pepper Smoked Brisket (five pounds, sliced, $60)
• Heritage Berkshire Cherry Wood Smoked Ham with amarena cherry glaze (five pounds, sliced, $75)
HOLIDAY BOARDS TO-GO
The Bread & Board has created four specialty boards-to-go, designed for guests who are hosting or attending a holiday gathering. Each board comes with an assortment of ingredients packaged for transport and a reusable live edge wood board.
• Artisan Cheese Board with aged cheddar, smokey Oregon blue cheese, pimento cheese, herbed chèvre, spiced plum jam, dried fruit, candied nuts and crackers ($60)
• House Charcuterie with cherry smoked ham, sweet tea turkey, coffee brined roast beef, soppressata, hot capicola, crackers, grainy mustard, and herb and citrus olives ($70)
• Signature Ham & Brie with cherry wood smoked ham, triple cream brie, raspberry jam, arugula salad, dijon, aioli and crackers ($55)
• Holiday Sweets with molasses cookies, white chocolate-cranberry cookies, chocolate-peppermint shortbread bars, fig bars and raspberry-coconut crumble squares ($55)
Orders for house meats and holiday boards-to-go may be placed by calling 904-673-5557 or emailing email@example.com. Orders must be placed at least 24 hours in advance for pickup through 2:30 p.m., December 31 (except December 25).
For more information on The Bread and Board, visit their website.