- 1-3/4 cups gingersnap cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (14 oz.) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 6 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup fresh key lime juice
- 1/4 cup grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup red navel or honeybell juice
- 1 teaspoon zest (key lime/red navel/honeybell mixture)
Preheat oven to 350°
FOR THE CRUST:
Combine all ingredients in food processor and pulse until combined. Press into 9” pie plate and bake 10 minutes or until fragrant and slightly firm. Set aside to cool.
FOR THE FILLING:
Whisk all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly combined. Pour into prepared crust and bake 15 minutes or until pie is set. Cool 15 minutes. Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving.
NOTE: In a pinch, you can substitute bottled fruit juices.