- 3 cups cooked quinoa, chilled*
- 6 cups fresh curly parsley, stems removed and finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 2-3 tomatoes, diced
- 2 medium cucumbers, diced
- 3/4 cup spring onions, minced (white part only)
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2-2/3 cup lemon juice (depending on taste preference)
- 3 tablespoons Mediterranean spiced sea salt (or salt and pepper to taste)
Mix all ingredients together and taste. Adjust the lemon juice and salt amounts according to taste.
*1 cup uncooked quinoa equals 3 cups cooked.