- 4 ounces fresh wahoo (sliced sashimi style)
- 1 fresno chili, thinly sliced and pickled
- 1 hidden rose apple, julienned
- 1 tablespoon black lava sea salt
- 2 ounces citrus ginger ponzu
- 1 ounce micro radish
After slicing the wahoo into 4 (1-ounce) pieces, wrap each around the apple and place on spoon. Top with 1 slice pickled Fresno chili and finish with a pinch of black lava sea salt and a teaspoon of ponzu. Garnish with micro radish.
TIPS: Ponzu is a citrus soy sauce and can be found in the International aisle of the grocery store or at specialty markets. To make Citrus Ginger Ponzu, combine minced ginger, ginger juice and Ponzu sauce.
To pickle the chili pepper, combine equal parts sugar, water and rice wine vinegar. Pour over thinly sliced peppers in jar, cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.