- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Salt, pepper and sugar, to taste
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, cleaned and washed
- 1/2 pound carrots
- 1/4 pound radishes, sliced thin
- 1 small red onion, julienned
- 4 ears sweet corn (husked)
For the Dressing: Whisk together mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard and vinegar until emulsified. Season to taste.
For the Slaw: Thinly slice Brussels sprouts. Peel and shred carrots using box grater or a very sharp chef’s knife. Remove corn from cobs. Mix all vegetables together with the dressing in a large bowl. Refrigerate until serving time.