- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Mix all ingredients together and place in airtight jar or tin. When ready to use, coat the meat of your choice with some olive oil and rub both sides with the seasoning.
What do you give a dad who knows his way around the kitchen? Chef Ian Lynch has some ideas to make gift giving easier this Father's Day.